Saturday, July 4, 2009

AN: Photographies

I know that in the last weeks I didn't update the blog, but I've been busy with lot of work during week and most of the remaining time has been spent in my hobbies. Also here is very very hot and sunny, during the day it's 30 ÂșC (measured in shadow) and my home is most of the time shot by the sun.

I finally bought some tools to help me to repair and calibrate reel to reel decks, including scopemeter, millivoltmeter, tentelometer and digital weight scale. Soon I want to write a complete article about all the DIN plugs of the Uher 4400 Report Monitor. I made most of of the adapters for my unit and I'll share all the info I've got, including about the Z124 charger.

But until that day, I'll put here some pics shot during these days.

My second Pioneer RT-707 with ReVox 7" metal blue reels




Uher 4400 Report Monitor






Recording trains into the Uher 4400 Report Monitor






Two Pioneer RT-909

No comments: